Complaint Review: fingerhut

• Updated: Wed, February 13, 2013

• Reported By: jennifer — Mount Vernon Ohio United States of America
fingerhut
6250 ridgewood rd. saint cloud, Minnesota United States of America

fingerhut I am still being billed for a returned item. I cannot talk to customer service unless i pay the past due of a bill i should not be getting.. saint cloud, Minnesota

I purchased a iPod from finger-hut when it came it was not what my son wanted. I repackaged it and returned it to the company. This was almost 2 months ago. I am still receiving bills in the mail and getting called five to six times a day.  When i ask to speak to a customer service representative I am told i need to pay the past due balance before i can talk to anyone from customer service.

I do not have the product so there is not reason i should have to pay for something i do not have in order to talk to somebody from customer service.  I already paid a $30 fee before they would send the product  to begin with.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2013 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fingerhut/saint-cloud-Minnesota-56303/fingerhut-I-am-still-being-billed-for-a-returned-item-I-cannot-talk-to-customer-service-1013528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fingerhut