dancers

• Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: robin — west columbia South Carolina
fingerhut
6250 ridgewood road\ p.o.box270 st. cloud, Minnesota United States of America

fingerhut sent me a letter stating an account was opened, which i didnt do. st. cloud, Minnesota

*General Comment: Glad I read your complaint.....I have a similar problem

recieved a letter stating i had opened an account, which i did not!they have my information without my permission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 06:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fingerhut/st-cloud-Minnesota-56303/fingerhut-sent-me-a-letter-stating-an-account-was-opened-which-i-didnt-do-st-cloud-Mi-1046545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fingerhut

#1 General Comment

Glad I read your complaint.....I have a similar problem

AUTHOR: Avan - ()

I received a catalog addressed to my address, but to an individual that has never lived here.  But........this person has "Pre-approved Credit".  How can they?  When they've never lived here?

Obviously, this catalog or other mail can be sent to someone and if someone interested in ID theft gets ahold of it and uses it to order things from this official address, or things are delivered that I didn't order but have to pay big bucks to return, I could have a problem on my hands.

I can't get in touch with anyone to take this address their mailing list w/o having to give my SS number or other private information.  Numbers that i get off the net are not being answered or no longer in service for this company.

Obviously, this is just a rip-off organization.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC