Complaint Review: Fire, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, October 04, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, October 04, 2013

• Reported By: Anna N. — Roswell Georgia
Fire, Inc.
600 Embassy Row NE Atlanta, Georgia USA

Fire, Inc. Job description is a scam! Atlanta Georgia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: I feel you. This company needs to be stopped

I was looking for a job desperately, and Fire. Inc. found my resume. They contacted me to interview as an "account manager" position. Open to the idea, I went in for first interview. I flopped the interview horribly. They called me back the next day asking to schedule me for a 2nd interview, for 7 hours! I have never heaard of a 7 hour interview.

I did some research about the company and found complaints. The 7 hour "interview" is going around selling U-verse door to door (NO PAY). They did not tell me that that is what I would be doing when I scheduled my second interview. I cancelled this interview. Do not work for this company! They told me nothing about door to door sales, but research says that is exactly what the position is.

Scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fire-Inc/Atlanta-Georgia-30328/Fire-Inc-Job-description-is-a-scam-Atlanta-Georgia-1089411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fire, Inc.

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

I feel you. This company needs to be stopped

AUTHOR: Chuck Taylor - ()

I read another report about fire and I believe this company needs to be stopped because they're going to continue to lie these people and tell them one thing and do another. This company needs to be stopped I mean they fooled me and they're going to continue to do this ridiculous recruitment. I don't think that it's great for a company to lie to it interviewees to tell them the one thing and then it's another this company needs to be stopped