Complaint Review: Firefly Car Rental

• Updated: Fri, December 27, 2013

• Reported By: wjy2011 — Jersey City New Jersey
Firefly Car Rental
9301 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL Orlando, Florida USA

Firefly Car Rental Firefly - Hertz Charge of Toll which I paid in cash, never mentioned this charge when ordering Orlando Florida

I rent a full size car at Firefly at Orlando on Dec 8 to Dec 13 for my trip to Disney. At the front desk, I went through the detail of the contract with the clerk there, declined addtional service such as insurance and gas (no one mentioned Toll charge), and agreed with the total price of 109.02. We paid in cash in all the Toll gates we passed, mainly between airport and my hotel. After I returned the car, I got the receipt as confirmation of my final charge (109.02). The final price was charged on Dec 13. Then on Dec 24, I received another charge of 27 for Platpass Firefly for Toll, which is totally a rip off as I paid Toll with cash during the trip.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2013 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Firefly-Car-Rental/Orlando-Florida-32827/Firefly-Car-Rental-Firefly-Hertz-Charge-of-Toll-which-I-paid-in-cash-never-mentioned-t-1111170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Firefly Car Rental