Complaint Review: Firestone Complete Auto Care

• Updated: Tue, March 11, 2014

• Reported By: maria — winston salem North Carolina
Firestone Complete Auto Care
2743 Reynolda Rd. winston salem, North Carolina USA

Firestone Complete Auto Care didn't do a transmission flush and charged me for it!!! winston salem North Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Corporate Response

I want everyone to know how Dissapointed I am!!! A mechanic recommended I have a transmission flush done on my van. Well i decided to go with the best ... and sooo i thought. This well know companie Firestone. this company is probably not at fault but it does need to look at who they hire. The mechanic that was suppose to do my trans. flush never did . My oil looked the same so we went to ask and they had no way of saying how they did it. Did not even have the empty bottles of oil there.

So as i am typing this my husband is getting the trans. flush done over by them, and i may add infront of my husbnad!!! As a result of this i ask of the headquarters of Firestone to please look into this matter. I spent 500+ $ and i'm am pretty sure this will be seen by alot of people. A well known company is suppose to offer the care we need and the safety we need in our vehicles that carry our children!!! STORE #  23035  I will never use them again!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2014 04:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Firestone-Complete-Auto-Care/winston-salem-North-Carolina-27106/Firestone-Complete-Auto-Care-didnt-do-a-transmission-flush-and-charged-me-for-it-wi-1129784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Firestone Complete Auto Care

Corporate Response

AUTHOR: BSRO Social - ()

Hello,

My name is Tom and I am from the Firestone Complete Auto Care Corporate Office. I have read through your concerns and would like to apologize for any inconvenience this caused. Please message me at social@bfrc.com with your review posted here and the invoice number from your original transmission service so that we can get this to management for help.