Complaint Review: Firestone / Credit First National Association

• Updated: Mon, June 04, 2012

• Reported By: Michael — United States of America
Firestone / Credit First National Association
6275 Eastland Road Cleveland, Ohio United States of America

Firestone / Credit First National Association Firestone Credit Card credit card late payment bogus Cleveland, Ohio

*General Comment: This is no suprise.

Firestone really pushes their credit card when you buy from them.  I used it, never got the bill in the mail and only learned I had a late payment the next time I went in for car service.  I have literally never had a late payment in my life and now my credit has a 30 days late spot on it because these people push their card, and don't have the same systems as everyone else to send you bills electronically so you remember to pay them.  Never got anything in the mail - I signed up for e-statements - they were apparently blocked by spam filters but we'll never really know for sure.

Thanks a million, random crappy finance company.  And thanks for associating yourself with them, Firestone.  I used your stupid card and got a bad spot on my credit for it over some meaningless small amount of money.  I should have known better...  You send me promotional garbage in the mail - you didn't think to send me some kind of notice before dinging my credit?

P.S. - thanks also for making me, your customer, have to physically go to a Firestone store in order to get my credit card number so that I can access my account online, so I can confirm whether the 30 days late spot is accurate or not.

P.S.S. - I'm not even one of the people you suckered with your silly 6-month interest-free, then pay super high interest con.  Honestly, you shouldn't even be in business and the stink rubs off on Firestone, too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2012 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Firestone-Credit-First-National-Association/Cleveland-Ohio-/Firestone-Credit-First-National-Association-Firestone-Credit-Card-credit-card-late-payme-892690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Firestone / Credit First National Association

#1 General Comment

This is no suprise.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - (USA)

I wouldn't take my wheelbarrow to these people.