Complaint Review: Firestone

• Reported By: ChicagoAllison — chicago Illinois
Firestone
5600 south lagrange rd. lagrange, Illinois USA

Firestone Firestone Sucks! lagrange Illinois

*General Comment: They always make sure you spend more.

They charged me for things i never wanted. I went in tires whiched only cost $236.96. The total when I came out of that dumo was $752.91. They change my license plate lights which I could have replaced. They changed my air filter, cabin air filter, coolant system fluid with khameleon. I have no idea what "khameleon" is. They gave me transaxle service, changed my belts, changed my "3rd brake light" and performed a fuel system tune up.Is this what they mean when they say thay can perform a courtesy check? This place is a rip off and only and mean only say the fewest words to any place like this. I am still paying them off. Oh, after i got all this work done, a few days afterwards my car was making a noise. So, I brought it back in there. They took a look at the car for free!! They said something was loose and they fixed it. After a week or two the noise came back again. I was done with that place by then. Never ever go into this place!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2013 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Firestone/lagrange-Illinois-60525/Firestone-Firestone-Sucks-lagrange-Illinois-1067911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Firestone

#1 General Comment

They always make sure you spend more.

AUTHOR: MartyMarsh - ()

Years ago I went in for a simple inspection, they said I needed shocks, even though they where not that old I told them to change them. Then while I'm sitting there waiting the guy told me to go out to the garage, the mechanic showed me 5 stripped lugs on one wheel, not 1 but 5. The best part about it is always did my own work including torquing my wheel at 100 pounds. So they got me also some 10 years ago and I haven't been back since, so what did they really make.