Complaint Review: First Advantage SBS

• Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: Gladysg — Virginia
First Advantage SBS
P.O. Box 50465 Indianapolis, Indiana USA

First Advantage SBS FADV Cant change how credit reporting agency reports address - no reason to deny application Indianapolis Indiana

I went through all the preliminaries in applying for a position with LiveOps. All went well until the credit and background check. I didn’t hear from them for a month. LiveOps assumed it was a credit problem. First Advantage finally tells me that because I didn’t report that I had lived in another state for the last 7 years that was an automatic denial. They told me to contact the credit reporting agency, Experian.

I contacted them and they said there are no dates on the reports that would give them the impression that I lived in another state in the last 7 years. Also, they list all the previous addresses I was known to have resided in. There is no particular order to this.

I tell the company this, and I ask them what I can give them to prove my residency. They tell me to prove that I haven’t lived in another state in the last 7 years I would have to provide tax statements for the last 7 years to satisfy them. This is outrageous! The job doesn’t pay much and I'm already out of $69 for the most stupid denial of a credit report. I passed the credit report. I have no control over how Experian reports the information. They interpreted it incorrectly. I will not provide 7 years of tax records to prove residency. There's lots of other ways to prove residency. I don’t even want the job now. I want the $69 because the credit report was correct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Advantage-SBS/Indianapolis-Indiana-46209/First-Advantage-SBS-FADV-Cant-change-how-credit-reporting-agency-reports-address-no-rea-1140701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Advantage SBS