Complaint Review: First Alert PC Inc

• Updated: Tue, April 29, 2014

• Reported By: S.K. Culver Company — Des Plaines Illinois
First Alert PC Inc
4148A Ste-Catherine St W/Suite 305 Westmount, Quebec Canada

First Alert PC Inc scamming me into advertising I never ordered Westmount Quebec

Our company is continually being harassed by First Alert Pc inc saying we ordered advertising from them which we did not.

Now they are threatening to send this bill to a third party collection agency.

They claim this is the end of term final invoice, which like I said we never ordered or authorized.  To this point, all I have done is ignore them which I will continue to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2014 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Alert-PC-Inc/Westmount-Quebec-H3Z0A2/First-Alert-PC-Inc-scamming-me-into-advertising-I-never-ordered-Westmount-Quebec-1142615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Alert PC Inc