Complaint Review: first american home buyers protection

• Submitted: Wed, August 31, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, August 31, 2011

• Reported By: Jeff — Pacific Palisades California United States of America
first american home buyers protection
PO Box 10180 Internet United States of America

first american home buyers protection They do everything to avoid paying a claim Internet, Nationwide

I paid for a 'first class upgrade', based on a consultation with their sales representative, for my air conditioners. I made a claim because it was making a horrible noise and it turned out to need a condensation pump replaced. They wouldn't pay for it because my system wasn't ducted. They have been collecting on my premium for several years and now they say it is not covered.

Remember this was selected by consultation with them! and it would have been covered by simply ticking another box at no additional cost. When trying to explain my complaint, there staff was completely rude deliberately placing me on hold for ages,'accidentally' hanging up on me, and placing me in a random voice message service. To this day after trying on 4 separate occasions I haven't been able to speak to a supervisor or manager.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2011 10:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/first-american-home-buyers-protection/internet/first-american-home-buyers-protection-They-do-everything-to-avoid-paying-a-claim-Internet-771429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on first american home buyers protection