Complaint Review: first american litagators

• Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: tm1058 — Sterling Michigan
first american litagators
30600 Telegraph suite 1200 bingham farms, Michigan United States of America

first american litagators scam bingham farms, Michigan

went there with all kinds of promises. Took 1400.00 from me, after 3 months realized that they had not called the mortgage company. Filed complaint with BBB & same line of bs, didn't complete paperwork that was sent, tried numerous times to contact me. Funny thing is I sent emails following up and was told "not to worry" its the process to get register letters from your mortgage company.

we are talking to them. Low & behold, I went to my local housing authority to help me, which they are helping me "free of costs" and called my mortgage company. Guess what, they confirmed that they were not contacted by first american at all. BBB has sided with this company, even though I had asked for my money back. Stay away from this company, it is bad news. They take your money & do not fulfill their promise of helping you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/first-american-litagators/bingham-farms-Michigan-/first-american-litagators-scam-bingham-farms-Michigan-1043085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on first american litagators