Complaint Review: First American Payment Systems

• Reported By: James Dean — Tempe Arizona United States of America
First American Payment Systems
1222 W. Cheyenne Dr Chandler, Arizona United States of America

First American Payment Systems Merchant Services Chandler, Arizona

The individual sales rep did NOT provide ALL the contract paper work therefore it was NOT disclosed that the contract that was signed was a 3 yr contract OR that there was an automatic renewal at the end of the 3 yrs. This was only brought to my attention when a PCI complaint fee was questioned for it was also NOT in the contract that was signed.

When I had contacted customer service the agent said that by me signing the 4 papers that the rep had given me that I agreed to the contract terms and that I have read them (hard to do when the sales rep didn't even provide them). When I mentioned to the customer service rep that I did NOT receive the contract paper work and it was NOT on the paper work that I had signed they proceeded to fax the documents to me at my request. This Document was 10 pages, which that I had NEVER RECEIVED at the day of signing the contract w/ the sales rep.

I knew the sales rep personally so this is NOT his/her only business. I am appalled that this person would take advantage of another business person. Karma is going to follow this person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2011 08:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-American-Payment-Systems/Chandler-Arizona-/First-American-Payment-Systems-Merchant-Services-Chandler-Arizona-706515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First American Payment Systems