Complaint Review: First AutomotiveService Corporation

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: Tammy & Aron — Sayre Pennsylvania
First AutomotiveService Corporation
2400 louisiana blvd NEbuilding 4 albuquerque, New Mexico USA

First AutomotiveService Corporation Superior Protection PlanDealers Assurance Compaany I purchased my 2005 in aug. 2013 in sept. 2013 mycheck engine light came on and my transmission acted like it was stuck in low gear. I took it to the garage they checked it out and it happenes to be a sensor on the transmission. they called the warrantycompany and the company said to wait because they didnt think it was covered . still to this day my transmission slips into low gear and has no power and the company still denies coverage. I paid 1890.00 for a 40 month 40,000 mile warranty and they tell me they cant do anything . albuquerque New Mexico

I paid 1890.00 for the extended warranty through Superior Protection Plan aka First Automotive Service Corporation. On aug. 2013 i purchased a 2005 dodge dakota  truck with a v8 in it. in september 2013 my check engine light came on and the transmission acted like it slipped into low gear. I took it to a car dealer to be diagnosed and repaired like superior protection told me to . The dealer called them and supperior AKA first automotive service told them isince they werent sure if it was the sensor they would not cover the repair. i was to drive the truck to see if the light came on aagin. to this day the light comes on at least once a month and shift into low gear. and i have to drive it this way til it comes out of low gear. some times it takes two or three days. They still will not cover the cost to repair it.

(((email redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-AutomotiveService-Corporation/albuquerque-New-Mexico-87110/First-AutomotiveService-Corporation-Superior-Protection-PlanDealers-Assurance-Compaany-I-1129120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First AutomotiveService Corporation