Complaint Review: First Call Movers

• Updated: Thu, December 12, 2013

• Reported By: yalim — Humble Texas
First Call Movers
2700 W Cypress Creek Rd a110, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida USA

First Call Movers I got my stuff with a big hole on my coffee table, damages and missing pieces of my day bed. We filed a claim and the answer is DENIED why ? "No notations noted on the delivery documents" Although on the same day we called the company and ask for what we need to do, the answer is still NO Fort Lauderdale Florida

I got my stuff with a big hole on my coffee table, damages and missing pieces of my day bed. We filed a claim and the answer is DENIED why ? "No notations noted on the delivery documents" Although on the same day we called the company and ask for what we need to do, they told us to file a claim so we did what they told us to do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/12/2013 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Call-Movers/Ft-Lauderdale-Florida-33309/First-Call-Movers-I-got-my-stuff-with-a-big-hole-on-my-coffee-table-damages-and-missing-1106603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Call Movers