Complaint Review: First Capital Financial Services Corp

• Updated: Tue, March 20, 2012

• Reported By: YVETTE — CARSON California United States of America
First Capital Financial Services Corp
8275 S Eastern Ave, Suite 200 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

First Capital Financial Services Corp First Capital Financial Corp scammed me for almost $5000.00! Las Vegas, Nevada

On the date of October 17, 2011 I was contacted by First Capital Financial in regards to selling my timeshare. Marcus White (their rep) told me that he could sell it for much more then we had purchased it for. So I decided to sell it all of the documents looked legal he even told me to have my attorney looked them over. And then he told me that I would have to send them a check for $2276.00 to cover the Sellers Processing Cost but he also said that I would be getting that money back after the close of the sell. After I sent them the money I could never reach anyone but later did and ask them if they had been sending me any emails on the progress of the sell. Olivia Sullivan then sent me the following emails on the progress and after that I could not reach anyone. A few months past with no communication then I get a phone call from Daniel Myers, stating that he was a Loan Officer from First Capital Financial, and that our timeshare had been sold and they were ready to send our check, but first I had to send them $2683.16 for the Documental Stamp Tax before the sale could be completed. I sent the money to a company called Direct Specialists Corp they said that this was there escrow company. Danial Myers also stated that I should have my check within 2 to 5 days it never surfaced. After a couple of weeks went by I received another phone call from Richard Walters stating that Daniel Myers had been working on my file and that he was the senior loan officer and that he was finishing it up, but that I had to send them a termination fee of $1985.00. I told him that I would call him back, I didnt. Then a couple of days went by and I received another phone call from a gentlemen by the name of Albert Minsk with the same line as Richard Walters I then began to ask him some questions about being licensed in the state of Neveda to sell realestate he lied and said they were licensed and I knew they were not. Needless to say I did'nt send them anymore money, but I hate that I sent them what I did. I really hope that justice catches up with these people very soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 08:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Capital-Financial-Services-Corp/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/First-Capital-Financial-Services-Corp-First-Capital-Financial-Corp-scammed-me-for-almost-856586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Capital Financial Services Corp