Complaint Review: first cash international

• Submitted: Sat, September 25, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 25, 2010

• Reported By: cookie carroll — Baltimore Maryland USA
first cash international

first cash international after researching them they diconnected and changed their number Internet

Good News:

Once I did my research about first Cash International I found out that they were truly just a scam I called them and told them that I found out that they were a scam and told them that I reported them to the FTC they said do what you have to do and I said do not call me again and that they were going to jail. Then I tried calling them again and again then they disconnected their number. Doing my research I found out that they have changed their number in the past and so far the numbers come from Illinois and California so just be aware that this number will show many exchanges just don't wire any money to nobody unless you can verify them completely I almost did but I didn't do your research first like I did and it will save you a lot of heartache, time and money Good Luck!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2010 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/first-cash-international/internet/first-cash-international-after-researching-them-they-diconnected-and-changed-their-number-644451. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on first cash international