Complaint Review: first cash international

• Submitted: Sat, September 25, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, September 25, 2010

• Reported By: cookie — Baltimore Maryland United States of America
first cash international

first cash international don't pay pay day loan from first cash international they are a scam Internet

First Cash International called me and said that I owed them over $500.00 and that they were going to take me to court contact my job and my bank if I didn't give the their money.  S I got scared and was going to pay them.  I contacted my bank and found out that they never put any money in my bank.  So I went online and found out that they had did the same thing to other people and that this company was a scam.

So I called them back and said that i wasn't going to pay them one brown penny and that I has filed a claim with the FTC and the man on the phone said so what go ahead and that he didn't care.  I bet that will be the last time tha I hear from them becacuse scam artist will never show up in court and if they do they will go to jail instead of me so thanks alot Rip Off Report. Cookie baltimore, Md

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2010 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/first-cash-international/internet/first-cash-international-dont-pay-pay-day-loan-from-first-cash-international-they-are-a-644283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on first cash international