Complaint Review: first cash international

• Submitted: Sat, November 20, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, November 20, 2010

• Reported By: carrie — Vernon Rockville Connecticut United States of America
first cash international

first cash international they called me today and told me that as of monday my case would be downloaded to the courts, Internet

I received a call today that came across on my caller id as an out of area call, when i answered the person would not talk so i hung up. they called right back and this time i let it go to voice mail. They left a number .I called the number back to find out that it was all about a suppose of pay day loan that I never took out but the person was unable to answer several questions. However they did know th last 4 numbers of my social security number. I decided to look into this matter when I came across this site and realized I wasnt the only one being played.At this point I am not sure what to do if I should just wait it out or if their is Some else I can contact to make this stop. Its really aggravating that these people are getting away with this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2010 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/first-cash-international/internet/first-cash-international-they-called-me-today-and-told-me-that-as-of-monday-my-case-would-664226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on first cash international