Complaint Review: first choice design

• Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: John W. — Fredericksburg Virginia
first choice design
401 E Main St Galesburg, Illinois United States of America

first choice design media deals direct, sharp media experts.com Ripoff website. DO NOT buy from them. SCAM! Galesburg, Illinois

I purchased a copy of Microsoft Office 2010 Home Student. It was supposed to be a retail box version. They sent me an email with a link to a download page at Microsoft and a license key. The download worked great. Office installed with no problem, but the license key didn't activate. I tried internet activation and phone activation both failed. I talked to Microsoft and was told it was not a valid key. The seller has never responded to my repeated emails for support. I filed a complaint with Paypal (how I paid) and of course the seller does respond to PayPal that I'm trying to scam THEM.  So they unfound my complaint.

Wish I had googled the company first. Losts of complaints. Buyer beware!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 09:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/first-choice-design/Galesburg-Illinois-61401/first-choice-design-media-deals-direct-sharp-media-expertscom-Ripoff-website-DO-NOT-buy-1042730. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on first choice design