Complaint Review: First Class Bullets and Brass

• Updated: Fri, September 13, 2013

• Reported By: Richard — OSCEOLA Indiana
First Class Bullets and Brass
1645 Hilda Drive Sandwich, Illinois USA

First Class Bullets and Brass Bob Wise Never Delivered...Never Updated...Never Called Sandwich Illinois

My purchase was July21st 2013.I placed two orders, one for 357 casings and the other for 9mm and .380 brass. Once I hit the submit button my money was withdrawn from my credit cards. There was absolutely nothing, which stated shipping times, out of stock, request notification once items are in stock...I mean nothing. That's why I made the purchase. I have called repeatedly and asked for an update and then refund. The answering machine is a blatant lie. After 55-days I had not heard a thing. Today, I took matters to the next level.

I emailed them about 15 times one after another telling them to refund my orders. Then I called on the phone and told them to refund my orders. I got real creative, too. I used celebrity voices, sang "ref-und-do your job or you'll hear from me" Then i even took a line from Ghost: "second verse, same as the first: "ref etc. You get the picture. When I told them I needed to grab a bite to eat but i'd be right back to continue, my money was instantly refunded. Don't! Just Don't!!! Absolute disregard for not keeping a paying customer updated as to their order. Absolute neglect to refund a customer's order upon request.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2013 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Class-Bullets-and-Brass/Sandwich-Illinois-60548/First-Class-Bullets-and-Brass-Bob-Wise-Never-DeliveredNever-UpdatedNever-Called-San-1084233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Class Bullets and Brass