Complaint Review: First Convenience Bank - 1stnb

• Submitted: Wed, August 08, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, August 08, 2007

• Reported By:Johnson City Texas
First Convenience Bank - 1stnb
507 N. Gray Killeen, Texas U.S.A.

First Convenience Bank - 1stnb I wonder how many VP's pockets are padded by my missing money. ripoff Killeen Texas

It happened to me as well as others that have submitted reports regarding First Convenience Bank. At the time, it seemed like a good idea because they were "convenient" to my husband's job, and mine as well, and they accepted direct deposits, and credited your money a day early, and now we know why.

If I had all of the NSF fees that I've paid over the course of my time with this bank, I would have been able to pay off my taxes, $3500.00, pay off my van, $1200), pay off my loans that I've made to cover for the money that I thought I had but didn't because 1st convenience bank took it for NSF fees, and so on.

I've applied for secured loans with them twice, and been turned down both times, yet they have given me 2 "fresh start loans" to help pay for the over draft fees that they continue to suck out of my account, because they know they'll get their money because of direct deposits, etc.

I'm so tired of seeing red on my bank account, and today the straw that broke the camels back, is that my husband's 712.00 paycheck was deposited, and I'm still overdrawn by nearly 50.00.

Something has to be done. I don't claim to be a perfect bookkeeper, and do periodically make mistakes, but in addition to high fees, they charge me 2.00 per day for being overdrawn, $1.50 per transaction for using my ATM card, and miscellaneous fees that continue to grow. you never know about the fees until you check your balance, and see so many 1.00 and 2.00 fees on the record.

I asked for a 2nd account to be closed because they were drawing 2.00 per day off of it for overdraft that was caused by a customer's returned check yet I continued to have to pay the fees. They informed me they couldn't close the account, but they took nearly 250.00 out of my main account to pay the over draft fees, and continue to attach the 2.00 fees onto the account that I requested be closed.

I don't understand where they get off doing this. I would like justice!! I feel like they take advantage of people as well.

Mizbevie
Johnson City, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2007 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Convenience-Bank-1stnb/Killeen-Texas-76541/First-Convenience-Bank-1stnb-I-wonder-how-many-VPs-pockets-are-padded-by-my-missing-mon-266164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Convenience Bank - 1stnb