• Report: #519170

Complaint Review: First Convenience Bank (Division Of First National Bank Texas)

• Submitted: Tue, November 03, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 03, 2009

• Reported By: Texas USA
First Convenience Bank (Division Of First National Bank Texas)
Greenville, Texas United States of America

First Convenience Bank ,Division Of First National Bank Texas First National Bank Texas Don't EVER do business with this bank Greenville, Texas

I WAS with this bank for 4 years with direct deposit. Which during that time I had only 2 Fresh Start loans from over drafting. But never once was approved for a regular "small" loan. Which that I seriously believe it's because my only income is SSDI. Us disabled & retired folks need regular loans too!!! And our only income is guaranteed every month to pay that loan.

I really wish I had never found this bank. And now my account is officially closed. I'm in search of another bank. One that does not discriminate and not have high fees.  Which I'm sure I'll be much happier with that bank.

First Convenience Bank, you just lost another!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2009 06:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Convenience-Bank-Division-Of-First-National-Bank-Texas/Greenville-Texas-/First-Convenience-Bank-Division-Of-First-National-Bank-Texas-First-National-Bank-Texas-Do-519170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Convenience Bank (Division Of First National Bank Texas)