Complaint Review: First Convenience Bank

• Updated: Fri, December 13, 2013

• Reported By: Shaurica — Dallas Texas
First Convenience Bank
4142 Cedar Springs Rd. Dallas, Texas USA

First Convenience Bank First National Bank of Texas1st Convenience Bank WORST Bank Ever Dallas Texas

First Convenience Bank is hands down the worst bank I've ever had the misfortune of dealing with. The associates at the specified location are lazy and misinformed. In order to file a charge dispute with this bank, you actually have to physically go into a branch. Ridiculous. Especially for those of us who don't have our own transportation, or an unusual amount of free time.I did as the phone center associate told me, and went in to my nearest branch to sign the disputed charge paperwork. I get there, and they tell me they don't have paperwork for me to sign, and that it is all supposed to be completed the same day I filed the report over the phone.

No one mentioned this to me. So I contact the call center again, only for them to tell me that they didn't have any paperwork for me, and that what I needed to do was go back to the branch. What the heck! So I called the branch and complained. The branch manager Brittany said that she would handle it directly, and also give me a $5 additional credit for my inconvenience. I signed the document over a week ago, but still to this day have not received my money, or the additional $5 I was promised, and now I am in a financial bind because of it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2013 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Convenience-Bank/Dallas-Texas-75219/First-Convenience-Bank-First-National-Bank-of-Texas1st-Convenience-Bank-WORST-Bank-Ever-D-1106720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Convenience Bank