Complaint Review: First Convenience Bank

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Margie — phx Arizona USA
First Convenience Bank
1955 s. stapley dr. mesa, Arizona United States of America

First Convenience Bank First National bank of Texas Overinflated fees cripple accountholder into submission! mesa, Arizona

*Author of original report: PROBLEM SOLVED

First Convenience bank charged over 160$ on my husband's account, and it continues to accrue 20$ a day for each day not paid, because they decided to post the transactions BEFORE they posted the deposit, even though the deposit occured FIRST.(4 overdraft fees! ONE transaction is almost 80$ in fees!-totally unexplainable) Going up the chain of command, not only have we wasted 12 hours trying to get someone from this tooty- fruity company to LISTEN, they have continued to pass the buck around the office and to different departments I guess, because this is the only way they can pay their bills, it is to scam their own customers. WARNING TO CONSUMERS do not bank here, unless absolutely getting ripped off is your thing. If this place disappeared tomorrow, I'd spit on their grave.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Convenience-Bank/mesa-Arizona-/First-Convenience-Bank-First-National-bank-of-Texas-Overinflated-fees-cripple-accounthold-990745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Convenience Bank

PROBLEM SOLVED

AUTHOR: Margie - (USA)

NOBODY was willing to do the ethical thing and remove the fees. we had to keep speaking with different people until this issue was finally resolved.  We were willing to do what was ethical on our part, and pay the 45$ for going over 8$, which in itself is OUTRAGEOUS, but one that we agreed to. the ONLY person who was able to resolve this, was the 8th person we spoke to at that business who was through corporate. My husband and I wasted hours of our time dealing with this issue, and at one point, I had even said since I had to get involved, I charge 100$ an hour to waste my time with them. :) shortly thereafter, and a promise to remove or at least comment about my ripoff report here, and they caved. PROBLEM SOLVED! thank you Ripoff Report, you are awesome as usual.