Complaint Review: First Convenience Bank

• Updated: Mon, June 17, 2013

• Reported By: kim — sulphur springs Texas
First Convenience Bank
sulphur springs, tx sulphur springs, Texas USA

First Convenience Bank This bank has charged me over $250 in fees because of their tellers' mistake and won't take the charges offf. sulphur springs Texas

The assistant manager told me the wrong date as to when my money would be avaiable and then slapped me with over $250 in over draft fees. When I went in to disute it the manager wouldn't even speak with me and sent me to a supervisor who was rude and refused to take any of the fees off when it was their mistake to begin with. I left my number for them to send to the districrt manager who was suppose to call me later that day but instead had the supervisor call me back to say that she had spoken with the district manager  and that they will not take the charges away. They are still charging me $2.49 a day because I will not pay fees that I feel I should not be responsible for. This past weekend I was in walmart picking up my daughters birthday cake and the supervisor that I had spoken with stared me down the entire time. (first convenience is in our walmart) Now I can't go to walmart without getting dirty looks from her because I refuse to pay those fees. Do not ever bank with this bank! I run a business here in town and can honestly say I would never dream of treating one of our customers the way they have treated me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2013 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Convenience-Bank/sulphur-springs-Texas-75482/First-Convenience-Bank-This-bank-has-charged-me-over-250-in-fees-because-of-their-telle-1059868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Convenience Bank