Complaint Review: First Data

• Updated: Sun, June 23, 2013

• Reported By: consumercomplaints — Alabama
First Data
5565 Glenridge Connector, NE Atlanta, GA 30342 Atlanta, Georgia USA

First Data, First Data Resources, First Data Corporation, Melanie, (supervisor) Eric Nicholas RUDE, EVASIVE, SCAM, FRAUD, LIARS, Atlanta Georgia

I called to get help with my new merchant account / credit card processer, and since the (First Data Rep)(Melanie) did not want to be patient and spent the time to help me, she hung up on me. Melanie did not want to give me her "last name" in which to identify her by. She instead hung up on me.

When I called back to speak with her supervisor, her supervisor (Eric Nicholas) aslo hung up on me.

Eric Nicholas did not want to give me his "comapny name" (First Data Corporation, First Data Resources, www.firstdata.com, www.firstdatacardprocessing.com) . Eric was extremely evasive and tried not to answer my questions about his company names, and web addresses, then Eric Nicholas also hung up on me. Eric also did not want to give me his "last name" in which to identify him by.

Extremely Rude and Deceptive company. Do not trust these liars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2013 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-/Atlanta-Georgia-30342/First-Data-First-Data-Resources-First-Data-Corporation-Melanie-supervisor-Eric-Nich-1061436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data