Complaint Review: First Data Global leasing

• Updated: Sat, January 18, 2014

• Reported By: Matthew — Gainesville Florida
First Data Global leasing
1307 Walt Whitman Road Melville, New York USA

First Data Global leasing I was CHARGED double what my visa machine was worth Melville New York

I was CHARGED double what my visa machine was worth, when I closed my account. I was with first data for 15 years plus and Sue King set me up with a new lease a few years ago that supposed to be fair. Not only was the lease a sham first data kept jacking thier rates. I would contact the rep Mrs. King recomended and would be told that I was paying the lowest rates. When I decided to cancel they offered lower rates. I still canceled so now there was "nothing" they could do to help with the unexpected buyout rate. What a bunch of losers. Who would want to sell thier soul to this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2014 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-Global-leasing/Melville-New-York-11747/First-Data-Globalnbspleasing-I-was-CHARGED-double-what-my-visa-machine-was-worth-Melvil-1116592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data Global leasing