Complaint Review: First Data service merchant (equipment lease) associate with Sams Club

• Submitted: Wed, September 11, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, September 11, 2013

• Reported By: ThomasT — Austin Texas
First Data service merchant (equipment lease) associate with Sams Club
5565 Glenridge Connector NE, Suite 2000 Atlanta, Georgia USA

First Data service merchant (equipment lease) associate with Sams Club 09/2013 B E W A R E - First Data (Equipment Leasing Scam my contract) online (California, Georgia) associate w/ Sams Clu Georgia

i signed up 36 months contract leasing credit card processing equipment with First Data Global Leasing equipment (FData).  I got refer from Sams Club.  I made very clear that i want 36mo (same as Costco) to my Fdata rep named Michael Johnson based in California.  3 months before my 36 months end, I contacted FData and let them know that i will not use them when my 36 months term is up.  Then i learned that they bumped my contract to 48 months without me knowning.  I returned ALL the leasing equipments in the original package back to First Data and they confirmed ALL received.  I paid all my monthly fee up-to-date and they said i breached my contract and reported me to my credit bureau.  I NEVER have bad credit all my life until i dealt with First Data.

My conclusion and thought of First Data Global Leasing equipment are very LOW.  For company like this size that i supported during my 36 months term.

I advised consumer out there to aware of First Data Global Leasing Equipment and NOT use them.  I complaint to Sams Club and no action taken to protect Their consumer either.

My Family and Friends business are end theircontract term with FData and not renew.

-- Thomas / Austin, Texas --

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2013 08:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Data-service-merchant-equipment-lease-associate-with-Sams-Club/Atlanta-Georgia-30342/First-Data-service-merchant-equipment-lease-associate-with-Sams-Club-092013-B-E-W-A-R-1083803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Data service merchant (equipment lease) associate with Sams Club