Complaint Review: First Digital Surveillance

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: Melody — Altadena California
First Digital Surveillance
24325 Crenshaw Blvd #103 Torrance, California USA

First Digital Surveillance; 1st Digital Surveillance; CCTV Security Surveillance Cameras Installation Charged for Equipment not Received; Didn't Perform Compensated Service Torrance California

***DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.***

Shawn Michael (the owner) came to my home and performed the work.  His work was so poor I had to have someone else come in and do what he couldn't.  I needed to connect to my DVR remotely.  He told me it would be too complicated for me.  This is only because he could not successfully perform the setup.

He sold me an HD camera for $250 that is not a HD camera.

I paid him $630.10 on the 12th and my check cleared on the 17th.  On top of all of this, he began calling me at work and sending emails accusing me of not paying and demanding I send him my cancelled check as proof of payment because he forgot to make a copy of it for his records.  He's been threatening for months now to take me to court and sue.  I've ignored his calls and emails.  I'm not the least bit worried.  He / this company are a waste of time and money.  Save yourself the headaches and call someone else.  Not only is he really bad at what he does, he's even worse at running his business and tracking payments.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Digital-Surveillance/Torrance-California-90505/First-Digital-Surveillance-1st-Digital-Surveillance-CCTV-Security-Surveillance-Cameras-1095442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Digital Surveillance