Complaint Review: first editing

• Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: Anthony — morden
first editing
10524 moss oark road suite Internet United States of America

first editing firstediting.com They charged huge amount of money to edit my work and the work came back with errors. few days after i made the payment, the manager told me that i need to pay more for the work to be error free. when orlando, Internet

The company charged me huge amount of money to edit my work which i paid. At the initial stage they told told me that the work will commence immediately i make the payment. Few days after the payment, i got a correspondence from the  manager that i need to pay more to enable them guarantee that the work will be free from error. My reply was that I am not going to pay because the package that i paid for did not specify that it will contain error after editing. If i have seen that on line attached to the package, I will not get my self involved with your company.

It was like a joke to me but to my greatest surprise, the work actually came back to me with errors of which i am still correcting my self. I try to contact the company to know why they have done this but the manager specifically told that if i want any correction from them, I have to pay more. I tried calling but they don't pick up their phones. I paid them for the job and it was not properly done. They intentionally did a bad job because to enable pay more. I kept all my correspondence with the manager and the editor.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/first-editing/internet/first-editing-firsteditingcom-They-charged-huge-amount-of-money-to-edit-my-work-and-the-w-1035867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on first editing