Complaint Review: First Federal Credit Control, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, June 27, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, June 27, 2012

• Reported By: Lyle — Wild Rose Wisconsin U.S.A.
First Federal Credit Control, Inc.
24700 Chagrin Blvd Ste 205, Cleveland, Ohio United States of America

First Federal Credit Control, Inc. Reliant Communications Reliant Communications, took it upon themselves to change our Business Long distance carrier to them and Proceeded to charge for all calls, even local and we actually could not make any long distance Cleveland, Ohio

Reliant communications had sent us a bill for phone services that we had no prior knowledge of!

We had received this bill around the time we noticed we had no long distance carrier.

The phone Company said we allowed Reliant communications to take control of our phone service!

We got our phone back on(through the real phone Company),  but we are still getting a bill for $23.95. I am sure if we had sent them a check, they would have used our Bank account or Credit Card Numbers for other charges also!

I had called them and requested a copy of what they call voice verification, which is a CD ROM.

They sent it, it made me more mad, because I remember the calls(several different time) when they had called asking different questions pertaining the business!

The disc is supposed to be evidence that I gave them permission to change our phone account(but the wife handles that anyway!) It sounds like a Cheap Pieced together charade that I would be proud to bring to court! They said they won't be taking me to court for the unpaid bill!

I told them that I wish they would and I may have to if they don't!

Now the First Federal Credit Control, Inc. has grouped up with these Phone scammers!

They are sending Collection Notices for an Unlawful and illegal Bill that we surely do not owe, but actually should be compensated for the loss we had temporarily!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2012 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Federal-Credit-Control-Inc/Cleveland-Ohio-44122/First-Federal-Credit-Control-Inc-Reliant-Communications-Reliant-Communications-took-it-903608. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Federal Credit Control, Inc.

slept