Complaint Review: first federal financial group

• Submitted: Fri, January 07, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 21, 2012

• Reported By: Chell — Westminster Maryland U.S.A.
first federal financial group
7077 e marllyn suite 125 scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

first federal financial group they took my money and provided no services at all, now the company is no where to be found. scottsdale, Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: This is not FFGLLC

*UPDATE Employee: Mistaken identity

*General Comment: Company Name Mistaken Identity

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: This company is a SCAM

This company took my money. I am disabled and was needing help to lower my car payment so that I could afford my car. Now I am two months behind and might lose my car now because I am on a fixed income. I have tried several times to call this company and none of there numbers work and I have filed a bbb report and now its the ripped off report so that everyone is aware of these scam artist. O yeah they have all my personal information as well. Now I have to put a hold on my credit reports.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2011 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/first-federal-financial-group/scottsdale-Arizona-85254/first-federal-financial-group-they-took-my-money-and-provided-no-services-at-all-now-the-680153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on first federal financial group

#1 Consumer Suggestion

This is not FFGLLC

AUTHOR: EP - (United States of America)

This complaint has nothing to do with Federal Financial Group LLC based in Draper, UT.

Mistaken identity

AUTHOR: FFGAgent - (United States of America)

I am an agent for Federal Financial Group. This complaint comes up under a search for Federal Financial Group but I want to make it clear that we are not First Federal Financial Group and this complaint does not belong under this heading. I don't know who First Federal Financial Group is or what they do but I can say that I have been with Federal Financial Group for over 8 years and they are a company with the highest ethics and integrity that I have ever been associated with.

They are a nationwide insurance and financial services agency. It's not possible to "take" someones money and give nothing in return. Clients may give an agent a check for an insurance policy to be underwriten, which is passed on immediately and directly to the insurance company which is offering the coverage. Other than that, no agent ever takes or holds money for any other purpose. To accuse Federal Financial Group of such a thing is absurd or a flat out lie. Our company is easy to locate. Just go to FFG2.com.

#3 General Comment

Company Name Mistaken Identity

AUTHOR: beach_lily - (United States of America)

Federal Financial Group and First Federal Financial Group are not the same company. Federal Financial Group (not **First**Federal Financial Group) is BBB accredited and based out of Utah, selling Aviva insurance and annuities, focusing on Indexed Universal Life Insurance.

#4 UPDATE EX-employee responds

This company is a SCAM

AUTHOR: toogoodtoobebad - (United States of America)

This company shut down and laid off it's employees without paying any of them. They re-opened under a new name of AUTOSAVER, LLC. They are now located at 9375 E Shea Blvd., Scottsdale, AZ 85260 and their new phone number is (480)214-9810. The owner's name is Glen Nielsen and his cell phone is (602) 369-1520. Please stand up and take action on this company. They took thousands of people's money and kept it and never helped them and then stole their employees pay. Something needs to be done to stop them!