Complaint Review: FIRST FUEL & PROPANE - RICH COONS

• Submitted: Thu, May 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, August 25, 2015

• Reported By:CHATHAM New York
FIRST FUEL & PROPANE - RICH COONS
1840 HUDSON AVE HUDSON, New York U.S.A.

FIRST FUEL & PROPANE - RICH COONS I WAS BILLED FOR MY NEIGHBOR WHEN FIRST FUEL FILLED WRONG TANK ON PURPOSE HUDSON New York

*Consumer Comment: I did chose the Galway Co-op

*Consumer Comment: Galway Co-Op is a good option?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Wrong Tank Response

*Consumer Comment: Join and save on fuel

I WAS HOME WHEN FIRST FUEL MADE A DELIVERY TO WHAT I THOUGHT WAS MY NEIGHBORS BEING THEY CALLED FOR FUEL THIS TIME AND THE PREVIOUS YEARS FROM THIS COMPANY AND I THOUGHT THEY WOULD KNOW BUT 2 WEEKS LATER A GUY KNOCKED ON MY DOOR AND SAID I OWED HIM FOR FUEL HE PUT IN MY TANK BY MISTAKE. YEAH RIGHT! I TOLD HIM I DID NOT CALL AND I WAS NOT PAYING FOR THIS AND HE IS TAKING ME TO COURT NOW FOR THIS HE CALLS IT UNJUST ENRICHMENT BUT HE NEVER GAVE ME A METERED TICKET AND STILL HAS NOT PROVEN WHAT HE PUT IN MY TANK AT ALL. I WILL NOT PAY NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.
WHAT IF SOME FUEL COMPANY JUST FELT LIKE PUTTING FUEL IN YOUR TANK AND CLAIMING THEY MADE A MISTAKE YOU PAY FOR IT, HOW WOULD YOU REACT AND WHERE ARE LAWS TO STOP THIS FRAUDULANT COMPANY..
AFTER I HAD ANOTHER FUEL DELIVERY BY ANOTHER COMPANY HE WAS CAUGHT IN THE BASEMENT PUMPING IT OUT THE POLICE HAD TO COME AND MAKE HIM LEAVE, WHAT A DIRTY DEAL AND IT WAS THE OWNER RICH COONS DOING THIS . THEY ALL HAVE BEEN HELPING THE TENANTS DOWNSTAIRS GET FUEL OR A FREE RIDE OFF WHOM EVER LIVES IN THE APT ABOVE AND THIS SLUM LORD BRIAN SCHWAB HELPS CHEAT TO UPPER TENAT HE'S OFFLE FRIENDLY WITH THE CHINA GIRL BUT SO IS RICH COONS AND RYAN LANE MAYBE THEY BOTH DO HER WHO KNOWS.. CANT WAIT TO GET THIS OVER ... NEVER DO ANYTHING WITH FIRST FUEL

12:33 am
CHATHAM, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2008 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-FUEL-PROPANE-RICH-COONS/HUDSON-New-York-12534/FIRST-FUEL-PROPANE-RICH-COONS-I-WAS-BILLED-FOR-MY-NEIGHBOR-WHEN-FIRST-FUEL-FILLED-WRON-334381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST FUEL & PROPANE - RICH COONS

I did chose the Galway Co-op

AUTHOR: John - (USA)

I chose the Galway Co-op because they have offered the lowest prices the ayone else on fuel since 2006. I chose them because the installed a furnace in my home three years ago for less money than anyone else quoted me. I chose them because they post their pricing so everyone can see. I chose them because they always treat be as though I'm family.  I chose them because the have over 15,000 members and over 3,200 Facebook likes.  I chose them because they don't treat people like First Fuel does. Yes, I do see the founder got into trouble in 2000. I don't care. I love want he's saving me money

Galway Co-Op is a good option?

AUTHOR: Consumer Alert - (USA)

Talk abouth scammers. Do the research yourself about the Galway Co-Op and it's founder.

Check out this: https://www.fbi.gov/albany/press-releases/2009/alfo121409.htm and http://www.timesunion.com/local/article/Prison-in-mortgage-scam-926041.php. He is a wolf in sheeps clothing to misguide and devour all his pray (members to his Co-Op) Being a convited felon of fraud he is not suppose to own or operate a Co-Op. You choose......

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Wrong Tank Response

AUTHOR: First Fuel & Propane - ()

While the fuel was put in the incorrect tank, it was by no means on purpose. A First Fuel & Propane employee had been sent to complete this order, and was directed to fill the wrong tank. Once the mistake was brought to light, we simply attempted to have the product removed from the incorrect tank and put in the correct one. While doing so, our team was accused of stealing our product back and the authorities were contacted. This tenant who inadvertently received the propane after misleading our team, has since refused to pay for the product that they consumed, which was not rightfully theirs. There has never been any coercion, or cooperation between First Fuel and Propane, and the building owner to get other tenants free or discounted products.

We have been in business for over 21 years serving people in the local area because of our dedication to customer service. We are an honest, local, family-owned and operated business that clients trust to receive high quality product at a low cost. Our many happy customers over the years can vouch for our quality reputation and reliable service.

Join and save on fuel

AUTHOR: Tomcat - ()

The Galway Fuel Co-op has saved their members money every year by offering discount propane and trash pick-up service to their members. The Galway Co-op subcribes to a transparent way of doing business.  Pricing is posted at galwayco-op.com   No surprises.