Complaint Review: first gold plus

• Updated: Mon, April 23, 2012

• Reported By: micho189 — jacksonville Florida United States of America
first gold plus
3543 ne 13th ave cape coral, fl 33909 Internet United States of America

first gold plus credit card fraud Internet

Same as previous post.  I saw a charge on my checking account but when you try and call, there is no answer and the street address appears to be an abondoned home or a parking lot.  I have written to request a refund but not response. I have alerted my bank to these scam artists.  I have called at all times of the day.  I am confident my written correspondence will come back undelivered. The concern is how they got my checking account.  I don't do business with these kinds of shopping clubs or whatever these criminals call themselves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2012 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/first-gold-plus/internet/first-gold-plus-credit-card-fraud-Internet-872576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on first gold plus