cholesterol

• Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: NotHappy — denver Colorado United States of America
first house financial
Santa Cruz, CA. santa Cruz, California United States of America

first house financial Dwayne.B This guy Dwayne B. would not Cancell my account and was very rude he kept refering me to the web site and was not aknowleging my request for a supervisor!! this has been the worst experience I have ev santa Cruz, California

*UPDATE Employee: Thanks!

These people first off can not speak proper English! When I went to cancel my account the guy Dwayne B. would not do so I asked for a supervisor and he refused me a supervisor eventually he hung up on me I called back and he hung up on me again!!!!!!

Still they have not cancelled my account and are attempting to CHARGE MY CARD AGAIN

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2012 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/first-house-financial/santa-Cruz-California-/first-house-financial-DwayneB-This-guy-Dwayne-B-would-not-Cancell-my-account-and-was-ver-828339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on first house financial

Thanks!

AUTHOR: Diagnox - (U.S.A.)

It appears that your account has infact been closed. Thank you!