Complaint Review: First Meridian Mortgage Corp

• Submitted: Wed, October 04, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 26, 2006

• Reported By:Cherokee Trail Georgia
First Meridian Mortgage Corp
9051 Florida Mining Boulevard Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

*Author of original report: First Meridian Mortgage Corp Possible Scam. Possible Identity Theft. Tampa Florida

I'm filing this report to get answers and to find if anyone has been in a similar situation.

I was contacted by First Meridian Mortgage Corp through lendingtree. I was looking for a mortgage loan. I chose to work with them and had put together all of the documents they requested. Such as paystubs, w-2's, SSN's, DOB, etc. They emailed me an authorization form and told me to sign that form and fax all the documents to the fax number on the form. And so I did. And got the fax confirmation too. The fax number was 321-256-0680.

2 days had past and no word from the lender. I emailed the agent and she said she never received anything. I got worried. I called her to talk. She said she never got anything and that maybe the other agents took it. She wanted me to fax the documents again to a different fax number. I told her no and that I will wait to see if those documents turned up first. We hung up and 3-4 days after...no word from the company. I emailed again, and they responded...no we never found it.

I'm going to fax the fax confirmation to them today (Oct. 5th, 2006 @ 4pm GA time). I'm going to have them on the phone at the same time to see if they receive this fax.

My only concern is...if they receive this paper...what happened to my personal documents. Should I take safety measures and report to the credit agencies.

Pao
Cherokee Trail, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2006 10:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Meridian-Mortgage-Corp/Tampa-Florida-33634/First-Meridian-Mortgage-Corp-Possible-Scam-Possible-Identity-Theft-Tampa-Florida-214277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Meridian Mortgage Corp

AUTHOR: Pao - (U.S.A.)

This UPDATE is in regards to the matter being RESOLVED.

10/26/2006

I appreciate George the president of the company contacting me personally regarding the situation.

He has explained the situation and comforted me about my personal documents.

After his investigation of the matter, my documents has turned up and i've received an email of my documents.

This UPDATE states the situation being == RESOLVED.