Complaint Review: First National Bank if Texas

• Phone: 2142546441
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

First National Bank if Texas Charged me unfair fees and overdrafts Dallas Texas

First national bank of texas juggled my debts in order to charge me ridiculous overdraft  fees. They charged me $40 for switching money from my savings account to my checking. They posted my transactions a week later to make me believe that I still had money in my account and then removed all the money at once in the middle of the night so when I woke up my account was over drafted over $100 not including fees. Don't use this bank they don't explain their policies and every time I've ever went in there was always a long line full of angry customers. They prey on the poor and uneducated. I've never felt with a bank with such faulty practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Bank-if-Texas/Dallas-Texas-75216/First-National-Bank-if-Texas-Charged-me-unfair-fees-and-overdrafts-Dallas-Texas-1047886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Bank if Texas