Complaint Review: FIRST NATIONAL BENEFITS

• Submitted: Wed, July 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 30, 2008

• Reported By:DINGESS West Virginia
FIRST NATIONAL BENEFITS
8350 WILSHIRE BLVD. SUITE 200 - Beverly Hills, California U.S.A.

FIRST NATIONAL BENEFITS THEY PROMISED ME A FEDERAL GRANT OF TWELVE THOUSAND DOLLARS BUT I HAD TO GIVE THEM THREE HUNDRED FOR THE BOOK AND PAPER WORK BEVERLY HILLS California

I was contacted by telephone by first national benefits to receive a twelve thousand dollar grant. first I had to let them debit my bank account for three hundred dollars to pay for the grant book and the paper work. after completing the paper work and being turned down for the grant I was told they would refund my three hundred dollars. well, they took my money and ran. I cannot find them now. They are not at the address they had given me. I wrote to them and my letter was returned. please help me.

Sharon
DINGESS, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2008 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-NATIONAL-BENEFITS/Beverly-Hills-California-90211/FIRST-NATIONAL-BENEFITS-THEY-PROMISED-ME-A-FEDERAL-GRANT-OF-TWELVE-THOUSAND-DOLLARS-BUT-I-357620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST NATIONAL BENEFITS