Complaint Review: first national card

• Submitted: Sat, November 30, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, November 30, 2002

• Reported By:CLAYMONT Delaware
first national card
902-10 cedartree lane claymont delaware 19703 claymont, Delaware U.S.A.

First National Card CCS ripoff Claymont Delaware

I recieved this card from First National Card and wondered how they got my address to send me a card I never requested .....

I recieved a card in the mail from first national card that I never requested.This is the second card they have sent me that I did not request,this really bothers me how some one can invade your privacy without your permission.

So i got on my computer to check this company out only to find out they were rip-off artist thank god for your web site because they don't have one and they are taking advantage of people who don't read the entire letter that comes with the fake card thanks to you and others that made it possible for myself and others to know what kind of rip-offs they really are thank you again for helping myself and others to see what they are really about.

Doris
Claymont, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2002 07:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/first-national-card/claymont-Delaware-19703/First-National-Card-CCS-ripoff-Claymont-Delaware-36664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on first national card