Complaint Review: first national collection bureau, inc.

• Submitted: Fri, October 11, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: Robin — LOS BANOS California
first national collection bureau, inc.
610 waltham way McCarran NV Sparks, Nevada USA

first national collection bureau, inc. charged me 1/2 off a debt I had incured. the check was cashed by a person, not a company. I asked for proof of payment, recieved nothing Sparks Nevada

I was contacted by this company about a disbuted collection. They said if I paid 1/2 the amount owed it would removed  from the "collection" from my credit. I demand a proof of reciept of the letter, a statement clairifying my credit companies had been notified and a statement sent to me eleminuting the debt.  I received none of the requested and instead discovered the check had not been cashed my a company but by a person.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 09:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/first-national-collection-bureau-inc/Sparks-Nevada-89435/first-national-collection-bureau-inc-charged-me-12-off-a-debt-I-had-incured-the-check-1091391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on first national collection bureau, inc.