Complaint Review: First National Credit Card

• Reported By: Chris — Sinking Spring Pennsylvania
First National Credit Card
P.O. 2496 Sioux Falls, South Dakota USA

First National Credit Card Rip Off Sioux Falls South Dakota

I have been a memeber with the company for 2 years.  They are the only company who charges me a fee every year.  I tried to make a payment this month, but the site would not complete my payment.  I tried from numerous computers, and when I called a very rude woman told me I have not tried to sign on since January 30th.  I told her that was simply a lie.  I work two jobs and I am going for my Masters.  I tried numerous times and I tried to call as well.  They never answered when I called.  They conveniently do not have an email, like the rest of the world, so my payment never posted until last night 2/27/2014 when it finally went through.  They charged a late fee of course.  I am closing this account and I would advise others not to use them.  There are other companies out there who will offer you services AND provide good customer service as well.  I know this has happened to many people, so hopefully someone is looking into it.  You need to have access to a human when doing business!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2014 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Credit-Card/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117/First-National-Credit-Card-Rip-Off-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-1127277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Credit Card