Complaint Review: First National Credit Group

• Submitted: Tue, November 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, November 11, 2008

• Reported By:palmdale California
First National Credit Group
2000 Town Center Southfield, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-381-7764
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

First National Credit Group This company promised me a 5000 loan. But they said that my created was not so good so I would have to secure my loan by sending them 770.80. Southfield Michigan

I was in need of some extra cash and I found First National Credit Group online, that was offering 5000 personal loans. They called me back took all my information then informed me that my credit was not so good and that I needed to secure my loan with a deposit of 770.80. They said they could accept the payment there a major credit card or a checking account. I informed them that I currently wasn't a holder of neither of those.

The guy whose name was Edward Hickman told me that i could also Western Union the money to Canada to a Brenda Johnson in Longcton Alberta. I sent 770.00 plus it cost me 67.00 to send it so it was a total of 837.00. After I sent it Edward told me that his manager said that because my credit scored so low that he wanted another 770.00 to secure it so i western union the same amount again. He wanted me to call him back with the money transfer control number. I did what he tld me to and he said that I should recieve a check for 5000 First class mail. By the next day.

After 3 days and I still didn't receive anything I started to call them and the number was always busy. Then 3 days later i got nothing but a voicemail when I called the number, thats when I knew I had been ripped off.

Glenda
palmdale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2008 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Credit-Group/Southfield-Michigan-48075/First-National-Credit-Group-This-company-promised-me-a-5000-loan-But-they-said-that-my-cr-390314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Credit Group