Complaint Review: First National Merchant Solutions

• Submitted: Mon, October 13, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 13, 2008

• Reported By:St Louis Missouri
First National Merchant Solutions
.firstnationalmerchants.com Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

First National Merchant Solutions Penalty to quit service Omaha Nebraska

I am reporting on First National Merchants Solutions of Omaha, Nebraska. This company has processed credit card charges for me for over 8 years. They have typically charged me $10.00 per month for a base service charge and then a fee based on the amount of the transaction. I have very few transactions per year but have maintained the account as a courtesy for customers.

When I received my latest monthly statement from First National Merchant Solutions I noticed a charge of $35.00 for minimum monthly bill adjustment. I called to see how often this would be assessed and I was informed that it would be a monthly fee. This seems unreasonable to me and I requested that my account be closed.

The agent informed me that there would be a $250.00 charge to close my account because they had automatically renewed my account in May 2008 and I had a CONTRACT.

Beware of this company! Their policies are very bad for small businesses.

St Louis, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2008 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-National-Merchant-Solutions/Omaha-Nebraska-68103-0190/First-National-Merchant-Solutions-Penalty-to-quit-service-Omaha-Nebraska-380741. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First National Merchant Solutions