Complaint Review: First Performance Recovery Corp.

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, October 16, 2007

• Reported By:Morganton North Carolina
First Performance Recovery Corp.
600 Pilot Rd. Suite B Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

First Performance Recovery Corp. Accused me of owing funds to Household/Orchard Bank Las Vegas Nevada

I received a letter from First Performance Recover Corp. It was addressed to the wrong first name but correct last name and correct address.

The letter stated that I owed their creditor $2,225.76.

I called the 800 number, they asked for the last four digits of my SS#. They explained that the letter was in error.

I requested a confirmation from them stating that this matter was resolved. The person hung up on me.

I called back asking for the supervisor, made the same request... They told me it was against the law to open a letter with the wrong first name, and that it was a Federal offense. They hung up on me.

This is undoubdtedly a scam, and should be brought to the attention of the FBI.

Morganton, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2007 03:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Performance-Recovery-Corp/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89119/First-Performance-Recovery-Corp-Accused-me-of-owing-funds-to-HouseholdOrchard-Bank-Las-V-279120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Performance Recovery Corp.