Complaint Review: First Plus Platinum

• Submitted: Mon, December 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, December 15, 2008

• Reported By:PORTLAND Oregon
First Plus Platinum
4894 W. Lone Mountain Rd., #128 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

First Plus Platinum credit card fraud Las Vegas Nevada

First platinum plus led me to believe that could have a $7,500 credit line. I understood that I could only shop online however, it was not made clear that I would have to pay a deposit on anything I bought that cost over 5.00!!! Not to mention... there was nothing to buy!! No clothes, or electronics, nothing!!
The deposits were half of the price of the item..... Where's the credit?? I have definetly been rippped off! It said I could cancel my account in the first 7 days to so I contacted the number provided and of course I had to hold because they were servicing other customers, they are putting everyone on hold....then you get a click, and a skipped record message that kept cutting off.
I have repeadedly tried to contact the company via email. And I keep getting the same message saying that the email I provided is not available.
The terms of service said that they are going to charge my account $39.95 a month after the first 7 days. This is just a scam to get money I am not able to cancel my account and if they take the money out of my account there is going to be a real problem here.

Laura
PORTLAND, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2008 02:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Plus-Platinum/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89130/First-Plus-Platinum-credit-card-fraud-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1034610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Plus Platinum