Complaint Review: FIRST PREMIER BANK CREDIT CARD

• Reported By: FRUSTRATED CARD MEMBER — ST LOUIS Missouri
FIRST PREMIER BANK CREDIT CARD
SIOUX FALLS, South Dakota USA

FIRST PREMIER BANK CREDIT CARD SUSPENDED CREDIT LINE SIOUX FALLS South Dakota

i opened a credit account with first premier bank and was given a $300 credit limit.. i used this card heavily so i constantly made small payments to 1. show my willingless to pay on my account 2. keep available credit. the other day i was at the gas station getting ready to get gas and my card came back see attendant. when i checked my account on my phone is showed i had no avail credit.. everything was in zeros except for the credit limt. i contacted them and the male told me that my payment account was incorrect . so i authorized another payment using my other account and was informed on how to reset my payment account. once i got to work i could nt reset it and needed to contact c/s... called them and female informed me my credit was suspended because i made too many payments in a small amount of time and i needed to send them proof of me being an authorized user on these accounts. i was furious. i said if that is the case why did you take another payment. she said once information recieved it will take 3-5 business days to research but not a busy time of year so it may take 24-48 hours. in the process of getting my bank accts info it cost me $15 to fax, $2.00 to copy and $3.00 to use computer at fedex. will i be reimbursed. i am a very unhappy card member that feels that if they felt my payments was questionable, you have my nmber call me first then suspend if i don't provide proof. my complaint will not stop here!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2013 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FIRST-PREMIER-BANK-CREDIT-CARD/SIOUX-FALLS-South-Dakota-57104/FIRST-PREMIER-BANK-CREDIT-CARD-SUSPENDED-CREDIT-LINE-SIOUX-FALLS-South-Dakota-1099368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FIRST PREMIER BANK CREDIT CARD