Complaint Review: First Premier Bank

First Premier Bank
PO Box 5529 Sioux Falls, South Dakota United States of America

First Premier Bank Robbed me without a gun ! Sioux Falls South Dakota

*UPDATE Employee: Message from First PREMIER Bank

After being forced (due to my divorce) to use a First Premier Bank card, I had a disputed item with documents that showed I was ripped off and received no help at all from First Premier. Another issue is that I payed my card via phone 3-5 days in advance never being late. My last statement showed a late fee and when I called I got a nasty woman who said not her problem its mine! I sent a certified letter cancelling the card and would not recommend it to anyone even in desperate need of credit. I would advise anyone to use an alternate plan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Bank/Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-57117/First-Premier-Bank-Robbed-me-without-a-gun-Sioux-Falls-South-Dakota-975003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Bank

Message from First PREMIER Bank

AUTHOR: Julie at PREMIER Bankcard - (United States of America)

John
I apologize for any poor service you may have received.  Please contact me directly so your account can be reviewed and we can address any concerns you may have. You may email me at JulieGilson@premierbankcard.com. Please include your name, address, and telephone number in your email and we will contact you to further discuss this issue. Thank you.

Julie Gilson