Complaint Review: First Premier Captial, Humberto Cuevas, Chris Zarbo

• Submitted: Mon, June 22, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, August 02, 2009

• Reported By:Brawley California
First Premier Captial, Humberto Cuevas, Chris Zarbo
500 N. Central Ave. Suite 250 Glendale, California U.S.A.

First Premier Captial, Humberto Cuevas, Chris Zarbo Ruthless company that will say whatever it takes to get your money. Glendale California

*Consumer Comment: Integrity

*Consumer Suggestion: First Premier Capitol Glendale Ca Humberto Cuevas and Chris Zarbo

We got involved with this company and it's rep Mr. Humberto Cuevas in March 2009. We were told we qualified for the Home Equity Leveling Program (H.E.L.P). Mr. Cuevas took our information and "processed" our info, met with us with paperwork showing reduction in our mortgage, reduction of interest rate and reduction of monthly payments. All that he represented from his appearance, paperwork and knowledge of real estate loans and mortgages was all very believable even more so with his stories of how he had just helped a single mom from foreclosure. He further stated we would get weekly calls to update us on our file. We paid this company $2000.00 for their assistance.

As of this date, June 22, 2009 this company has done nothing for us. We have been hung up on, lied to and ignored. They have closed their office in Glendale, disconnected their phones and Mr. Cuevas will not answer his cell phone. The last time we heard from Mr. Cuevas was on 5/12/09, when he promised to close our file personally. The last time we spoke to anyone from this company was on 5/28/09 who promised to call us back with an update. Never happened, still waiting.

We are currently dealing with our lender to try and modify our loan and hopefully keep our home. Our lender has never been contacted by First Premier or Mr. Cuevas on our behalf. You see, after dealing with this company not only are we out of $2000.00 we are now behind on our mortgage payments.

Through some investigating, we found out that our file has been turned over to a new company called Security Financial Protection Group / Certified Financial Protection Group located in Temecula, CA who told us they would do what First Premier failed to do for us for a fee. Sound familiar? You bet, another scam.

These companies and those who represent them are ruthless and are driven by greed. Please beware and do your research, had we done so we would not be in the position we are in. Both this companies have an F rating (the worst) with the California Better Business Bureau.

B.c
Brawley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Premier-Captial-Humberto-Cuevas-Chris-Zarbo/Glendale-California-91203/First-Premier-Captial-Humberto-Cuevas-Chris-Zarbo-Ruthless-company-that-will-say-whateve-463844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Premier Captial, Humberto Cuevas, Chris Zarbo

Integrity

AUTHOR: Detective Gordon - (U.S.A.)

My Name is Det. Michael Gordon,
I am employed with the City of Los Angeles. I happen to hire Mr Cuevas for a Mortgage Modification. I have only experienced a professional relationship with results in reguards to my mortgage modification. Since the results with the Mortgage Modification I have referred many of my peers and they too have had results.
I do feel that there are "shady" companies out there in this business, yet Mr Cuevas was a represenative of a company that had less morals and ethics then he does. I can only say the company he works for now is not the one that was mentioned. He is a professional,honorable and ethical man.
Please respond to my e-mail if you have any questions and would like to see testimonials.
MG

#2 Consumer Suggestion

First Premier Capitol Glendale Ca Humberto Cuevas and Chris Zarbo

AUTHOR: Eddie - (U.S.A.)

I just read the Report from the person from Brawley Ca these same two persons
Humberto Cuevas and Chris Zarbo both told me the Same lies . This thing they call H.E.L.P is the bait they lure you to take your money i hope that these two are put in Jail I have reported them both to the FBI mortagage fraud Divison and the California Attorny General office more people need to keep making these complaints to put a end to these Crooks