Complaint Review: First Priority Pay

• Updated: Sun, March 21, 2010

• Reported By: candice — el segundo California United States of America
First Priority Pay
50 Harrison Street Hoboken, New Jersey United States of America

First Priority Pay Priority Pay was surpose to make the 941 and 940 tax deposits they took the money out of my account and never made the tax deposits and now I have IRS levys agaisnt my bank accounts. Payroll services Hoboken, New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Same Experience Here as Well

*General Comment: we lost thousands of dollars also!

First Priority Pay provided a service of doing my payroll and making the tax deposits for 940 and 941 but instead of doing the depsoits to the IRS they took the money and now I am facing Levys from the IRS and First Priority Pay is not returning my phone calls. I call their tax department and they only have a answering machine no one picks up. Its fraud. I am out thousands of dollars.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2010 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Priority-Pay/Hoboken-New-Jersey-07030/First-Priority-Pay-Priority-Pay-was-surpose-to-make-the-941-and-940-tax-deposits-they-took-578592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Priority Pay

Same Experience Here as Well

AUTHOR: Enterprise Property Management - (United States of America)

We have had the same experience with this company as well.  We too are out thousands of dollars.  We are now looking at legal action.

#2 General Comment

we lost thousands of dollars also!

AUTHOR: piggy - (United States of America)

There are dozens of people in the same boat. We've all had money stolen from our accounts that was supposed to be for taxes to the IRS. I'm reporting this to the IRS, The Hudson County NJ DA's office, the Attorney General's office of NJ, The better business bureau of NJ, The hoboken NJ police Department and I also have a lawyer. I've been corresponding with other people thru ripoff report and I can't believe how many people/businesses are affected. This is just terrible.

acts