Complaint Review: First Senior Financial Group

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: Digusted, Florida — Davenport Florida
First Senior Financial Group
2700 Horizon Dr #300 King of Prussia, Pennsylvania USA

First Senior Financial Group Took my retirement money to invest, invested it, but I have got 0 return, when I was promised up to 24% King of Prussia Pennsylvania

*Author of original report: Retraction

*Author of original report: Retraction

Phil Cannella is a fraud, he is a good talker in person, but if you have a complaint, he is very nasty on the phone.  His company took my money to reinvest, but I have nothing in return.

The companies, will not let you see where your money is invested into, there are NO companies listed.  Only once a year or with one company every 2 years are you informed as to what you now have.  He promised that what I had at age 66, I will still have at age 77, with taking $41,000.00 out every year to live on.

If any one has any intelligence do not invest with this scam artist. I was to receive 2% a month, with a total of 24% for the year, but I got 0%.

My first adviser was let go and the only reason that I got another one is because I called and complained, and at that time Cannella got on the phone and actually yelled at me, telling me that he was in controll of my money and that there is nothing that I can do about it.

I would like all of my money back that I invested with him, plus the $100,000 that I lost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 05:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Senior-Financial-Group/King-of-Prussia-Pennsylvania-19406/First-Senior-Financial-Group-Took-my-retirement-money-to-invest-invested-it-but-I-have-1057148. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Senior Financial Group

Retraction

AUTHOR: Digusted, Florida - ()

I wish to retract my statement that Phil Cannella is a fraud, I made the statement at a time that I was very angey with his company, sosrry for any problems with my comment.

Retraction

AUTHOR: Digusted, Florida - ()

I wish to retract my statments about the First Senior Financial group I made the comments whenI was angry and they are not true, especially the one about Phil Cannella being a fraud.  Sorry for any misrepresentatin.